Utility Nav Top Nav Content Left Nav Site Search Site Search Site Search
Educated to Lead. Inspired to Achieve.

Will My Course Transfer?

Westminster has compiled a database of courses from many institutions for which we will accept transfer credit. Visit the link below to determine if your course credit will transfer and which Westminster course.

Search the Transfer Credit Database

If you didn't find your course or institution, review our transfer of credit below or contact Amy Marek at 1-800-888-WCMO(9266).

Transfer of Credit Policy

Westminster will accept college level transfer credit, also dual enrollment or its dual credit, from any accredited institution, so long as it is presented on an official transcript from an accredited college or university with a grade of "C" or better earned. This credit will be counted toward Westminster's general degree requirements; however, departmental evaluation will be required before it may be counted toward completion of a specific degree program. Westminster College also requires proof of high school graduation.

Will My Course Transfer to Westminster College?

Back to Top